HJSplit main screen
When you start the program by double-clicking on hjsplit.exe in the Windows Explorer, you will see HJSplit's main screen.
The HJSplit main screen gives access to all of HJSplit's features:
- When you want to split a file into smaller chunks, please click on the 'split' button. This opens the split screen.
- To combine set of split-files for restoring the original (pre-split) file, click on the 'join' button. This opens the join screen.
- To check whether or not two files are equal, press the 'compare button'. This opens the file compare screen.
- To generate a checksum from one or more files, click the checksum button.
- The 'about button' displays general information on the program
- The 'exit button' will close the program.
- Clicking on the link directly below the program title on the top will open the HJSplit home page.